The colour of love.

I had a wristband, a beautiful thing, of many colours, given me by a past love. Diana was her name.

She said never to take it off because as long as I had it on, she would always be in my heart. She is in my heart still, so I guess it's true.


The colours are symbolic, she said.

The colours are the definition of every moment we've gone through, Red, yellow, green and white.


Yellow

Is for the happy times, 

The laughter we shared...

The moments we fell in love over and over again...


White

Is for the tranquil and calm times.

The times we didn't need words to communicate...

The times we saw each other in each other's eyes...

The times we held hands...

The times we just smiled at each other.


Green

The hard times...

The times that memories of better times kept us going...

The times we felt like giving up on each other...


Red

The romantic times...

Her skin was so touchable.

Her lips were so kissable.

The caresses, no reason, no explanation, no why, no how, just now.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Leggy Leggy

WHATS' IN A NAME?

LA BELLE ANUNDA